The aim of this workshop is to offer the participants a 4 step experience that boosts self-esteem, overcome self-sabotage and negative self-talk and guide the audience to rediscover their inner strength.
Why self esteem?
Self-esteem is a term that is highly used by bloggers that want to give quick tips to make people’s life better. In reality, discovering or rediscovering the self esteem is a journey. I spent about two years studying and practicing different paths to self-esteem from coaching, NLP, sacred geometry(mandalas) dance or theater play. In each of them I found different and amazing things that I integrated in the workshop so it will be adaptable to any type of personality.
For whom is this workshop?
You are welcome to come to this workshop if:
- you are feeling stuck and unfulfilled in your life, or career, but are not sure why
- you don’t feel good about yourself
- you want to have a better image of you
- you want to improve your self talk
- you want to overcome self-sabotage
- you want to be better, feel better, do better and you feel you cannot
- you believe of yourself that you are not good enough, or don’t deserve good things
- no matter what you do, you want to have a different result
- October 23 – The root cause of self-esteem. A journey into ego’s world.
- October 30 – A journey into the fairy tales world to stop negative self-talk. (pre-requisite reading of 15 minutes is rquired)
- November 6 – Overcoming self-sabotage. The boundaries of ego.
- November 13 – The road to self image. The resource’s dance.
Workshop hours: 18:30 – 21:30
Location: Unirii; exact location will be announced one week prior to the first event
Number of participants: 8-12 participants
- 160 RON/pers/session
- 480 RON/pers/ all 4 sessions
- 450 RON/pers/all 4 sessions if you bring a friend
- 400 RON/pers/all 4 sessions if you come in group of 3 or more
Enrollment is confirmed after 50% of the price is paid.
Book your enrollment now: